THE SAFETY-CRITICAL SYSTEMS CLUB, DSIWG #33:
SCSC Data Safety Initiative Working Group meeting #33Tuesday 25 April, 2017 - Bristol, UK
The 33rd meeting of the SCSC Data Safety Initiative Working Group will be held at MBDA, Bristol on the 25th April 2017, 11:00-17:00.
Please contact Mike Parsons (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to attend.
You also need to give John Bragg (email@example.com) some security information in advance.
1. Final decision on new structuring of guidance document
2. Feedback from Network Rail meeting
3. Major actions including review of Paulâ€™s health inputs
4. SCSC December crossover event
5. Review of 2017/8 plans, including changes, new topics and improvements
6. Move to LaTeX update
7. Sales/Downloads Update
8. Formal modelling activity update
9. Dissemination update
10. Standards update
11. Future Events - IET
12. Minutes and actions status
13. AOB, etc.
14. Data Safety in the News
15. Further work: Falsification of Data, Testing Data, etc.
SCSC.UK uses anonymous session cookies please see Data Protection
©SCSC 01-01-2017 [V4d]